How to: Get an Extra Bonus from Party Poker !

As i posted some days ago, i was looking for a good idea to get an extra bonus from Party Poker. Well, after searching in some forums i just found this letter. Just try !

"Dear Partypoker Team,

I am planning to make a 500 $ deposit within the next few days. I am still
wondering if Partypoker is still the best choice since I got a mail from
pokerstars offering me quite a nice reload bonus these days.
Is there a chance that you offer me a similiar bonus?

Thanks in advance"



Mail the letter to this email adress: bonus@partypoker.com


And this seems to be the preset answer:

"We can offer you a 20% bonus up to a maximum of $100 on your next deposit. This
is a release-restricted bonus and all you have to do to have the bonus credited
in to your account is play the required number of raked hands (five times the
bonus amount) within 30 days of making the deposit. Just make the deposit and
get back to us so we can issue the bonus to your account."


Try it and let me know !

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen